Why Watermark Environments
Watermark Environments is a single-source designer and builder of residential and commercial luxury outdoor living projects and custom swimming pool projects. A specialist in hillside, vanishing edge, infinity edge, negative edge, knife-edge, perimeter overflow, slot overflow, flooded deck, rooftop, basement, and complex swimming pools and spas. Projects are executed with the utmost attention to the smallest details.
The principal of the firm, Chris Stephens, is a Mechanical Engineer, Genesis Associate, Watershape University Student and Certified Building Professional as recognized by the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance.
Our creations involve:
- Residential watershapes
- Swimming pools & Spas
- Water features
- Commercial and Resort Pools & Spas
- Glass Tile Mosaic Pools & Spas
- Complete outdoor environments: Pool Houses, structures, cabanas, outdoor kitchens, pizza ovens, BBQ’s, fire features, automated fountains, patios, stonework, retaining walls, planters and seating areas.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Pool, spa, fountain, watershape construction
- Conceptual design services & construction documents
- Structural Engineering and Hydraulic Design
- Consult on water sanitization options
- Controls, automation, and systems integration
- Construction management
- Outside contractor supervision
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Existing pool facility conversion/remodel
- Construction specifications and standards
- Material Sourcing, Samples & Mock-ups
Watermark Environments Gallery
“Work with the best. Incredible attention to detail, honesty and great communication, on top of an amazing finished product. Hands down Watermark Environments is the only company I would recommend to build your outdoor project or custom swimming pool.”
-Tyler Emerson & family
"It is always a great experience working with Chis and his crew. They do the job right every time. They do the job right the first time. It’s really nice working with a pro like Watermark Environments!"
- Shawn Guier
“It was a great experience working with Chis and his crew. It started with an incredible custom design with unique finish materials that were all suitable for our application and submerged environment. It’s a huge relief to hire an engineer who does the job right the first time! It is really nice working with an educated industry professional like Chris and Watermark Environments.”
"Very Attentive to customers and excellent knowledge about the pool design and construction process! Chris’ engineering background is clearly a benefit to customers. Great company!!"
- Angela Bartlow
“Watermark Environments makes a challenging building process really easy because of their quality work and great communication. Chris was excellent to work with and constantly exceeded our expectations!”
Contact Watermark Environments
Request a consultation using the form below or contact us diectly at (405) 727-0148.
P.O. Box 9933
Moore, Ok 73153